Salesforce is the most popular customer relationship management (CRM) solution and is in use by 150,000+ businesses, both big and small. It gives all of a company's departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.
Now that Salesforce connects to Mesa, Shopify stores can integrate their online store with Salesforce's CRM. From attracting more buyers using personalized marketing, to winning new customers by getting to know their needs and concerns, an integrated storefront with Shopify and Salesforce allows online retailers to improve their marketing, sales, service, IT, and more.
Creative ways to use Salesforce with Mesa
- Add a contact in Salesforce after they've completed their first order online
- Sync purchase history between Shopify and Salesforce to get a single view of in-store and online spending
- Start a sale in Salesforce and let your customers finish it online
- Automatically update a customer's mailing address in Salesforce when they change it on Shopify
- Create a new Salesforce opportunity when a high-volume order is placed
Getting started with Salesforce and Mesa
Salesforce and Mesa are better together, click to get started: